You get advice from everywhere: pop culture, the media and your friends all have something to tell you about how to go about finding your one true love, raising a family and living happily ever after.
A lot of that advice is straight up uneducated, unbiblical and flat out wrong.
If you have ever wondered what the Bible has to say about relationships, from dating to marriage to raising a family, you are in the right place!
What Can You Expect To Learn From This Blog Series?
I’ve been through a lot in my life, from rejection to failure to receiving God’s blessing of a wonderful wife and beautiful daughter.
It never came easy and it took a long time for me to come to an understanding that it is God who is in charge of the entire process.
Once you understand that, then the rest of the series will make a lot more sense.
Here are some of the subjects I plan to tackle over the course of the next several months on Thursdays.
These are subject to change as I see fit, if categories need to be split or joined I may do so.
If you have any questions or anything else you’d like to see addressed, feel free to let me know in the comments!
- Introduction: My Personal Story Of Dating, Marriage And Family Life
- Dating: What Is It And Should We Be Doing It?
- Who Should Christians Be Dating?
- Should Christians Date Around?
- Sex: Love, Fornication, And Adultery
- How Far Is Too Far For A Christian To Go When Dating?
- Where Can A Christian Find A Date?
- How To Act On A Date
- How Do You Know You’re In Love?
- Is It Time To Get Engaged?
- What Is The Point Of Getting Engaged?
- How To Plan A Christian Wedding
- What To Expect On Your Wedding Night
- How To Spend Your Honeymoon
- What To Do When You Get Home From Your Honeymoon
- How To Treat Your Spouse
This series is on hiatus…check back for more in the future…
- We’re Married, Now What Do We Do? (Adjusting To Married Life)
- Building A Trusting Marriage
- How To Serve God As A Married Couple
- When Is It Time To Have Kids?
- How To Help Your Spouse During Pregnancy
- How To Prepare For A Child
- How To Survive Your Kid’s Birth
- How To Take Care Of A Baby
- How To Teach Your Kids To Serve The Lord