This is the beginning of “The Undistracted Christian Guide To Dieting To Serve God”, A Blog Series
Like many of you, there is one thing that I’ve been trying to do for as long as I can remember, but I have not totally committed. I have tried many methods, I have tried many strategies. While some have worked better than others, I have never fully committed to reaching my dietary goals. Until now.
Do You Want To Give Your Diet Over To God?
It doesn’t matter if you are in great shape, if you are skinny or fat, strong or weak, tall or short, your diet matters.
Why do I think it’s so important?
Because if you’re reading this, it means that you have more opportunities than most people in the world, with more resources than most people in the world, to give to other people in service to God.
This means that we have not only opportunity, but responsibility to do more because we have more to work with (physically) in this life.
I have decided that I personally need to take this seriously, without further delay, and I’d like to take you along the journey with me, if you’re willing.
Do you want to give your diet over to God? Tweet This!
This blog series will run on Monday mornings, from today through the end of the year (that is my initial goal, anyway).
These Are The Topics Covered In This Series
- My Dieting Story: Why I Decided To Give My Diet Over To God
- What Exactly Is A Diet And How Does It Affect My Relationship With God?
- Daniel’s Dieting Example: Why We Can Look Up To Him For Our Dietary Needs
- Jesus’ Example: What We Know About Our Savior’s Dietary Lifestyle
- Fasting: Why A Great Diet Will Help Your Prayer Life
- The Four Worst Diets
- What Kinds Of Diets Out There Work Better Than Others?
- 5 Ways To Enhance Your Diet To Serve God
- Why Is Dieting So Hard?
- When Is It Time To Re-Evaluate Your Diet?
- How To Celebrate Crushing Your Diet
- How To Break Through A Weight Loss Plateau
- Who Do You Trust To Help You With Your Diet?
- My 5 Favorite Foods For Dieting Success
- How To Transition From The Dieting Mentality To A Healthy Eating Lifestyle
- Dieting To Serve God: It’s More Than Just Weight Loss!
- Making One Big Dieting Push Before The Holidays
- Celebrate The Holidays Without Killing Your Diet
- How To Make A Crazy Dieting Goal And Succeed By Failing Miserably
If you would like to follow along with me on this dietary journey to serve God, feel free to subscribe to my RSS feed!