Have you ever read the Bible and not known what they were talking about?
Have you ever heard a sermon or read a book and wondered where they got their information?
Is it time that you finally learned how to study the Bible so that you could understand it for yourself?
Now Is The Time To Learn To Study God’s Word
The Bible isn’t nearly as confusing as we make it out to be, but if we don’t learn how to study it correctly we can get lost and misunderstand or misuse God’s Word because we don’t understand what the Scripture is really saying.
I want to share with you time tested principles that have helped me and countless others study the Word of God for both personal edification and for those who teach and share the wonderful words of the Bible!
What Can You Expect To Learn In This Blog Series?
I will be adding to this list over time, but here are some ideas that I want to address over the next few months, with a post coming each Wednesday:
- My Personal Bible Studying History
- Why Studying The Bible Matters
- Why You Should Read Through The Bible
- How The Books Of The Bible Are Sorted
- The Difference Between Studying The Bible And Devotional Reading
- How To Choose The Best Version Of The Bible For Bible Study
- An Introduction To Inductive Bible Study
- What Are The Benefits To Verse By Verse Bible Study?
- Inductive Bible Study Step One: Observation
- Inductive Bible Study Step Two: Interpretation
- Inductive Bible Study Step Three: Correlation
- Inductive Bible Study Step Four: Application
- Inductive Bible Study: Practice
- Inductive Bible Study: Conclusion
- What Are The Benefits To Studying The Bible By Topic?
- The Benefits Of Journaling Through God’s Word
This, of course, is not an exhaustive list of all that you could ever know about studying God’s Word, but they are definitely things that have been helpful for me over the years.
What are you most excited about learning regarding studying God’s Word? Is there anything else that you would like to see covered in this series?